Guilt is one of the feelings ever.
I don't find the performance of guilt particularly comforting. Maybe because in the past I've been fucked up/over by the power of guilt-tripping, so now I hate to give it any power. But when someone messes up, it's better for me to focus on owning up, fair vs. unfair, and being truthful, rather than being hurt. Guilt-tripping usually happens when someone isn't able or willing to own up to something, so they rely on pity to regain access.
Another thing I hate is desperation. I despise it. This is getting kinda negative nancy lmfao, but I actually get so cringed out when a grown ass person is clingy or overdoes something to get my attention.
I dunno, I'm a very straightforward person and I've never felt the need to hide who I am (unless I thought there was something harmful) ever since I hopped on meds. I'm also my own person and I've figured out what I want to do in life, kind of. I take care of myself quite okay and I keep my unreasonable feelings to myself, mostly. Above all, I rarely take other people's emotional outbursts personally. When someone is going through something, I don't take it on as my own problem anymore.
Still, it gets under my skin and embarrasses me when someone my age or even older feels the need to cling to their friend(s)' validation. Pretending they're more funny, cultured, or opinionated than they really are, or playing victim when they have more power than they'd like to take responsibility for. There is no limit to the larp. We all sahur.
Acting like a baby while belittling others. Desperation is such a major turn-off. I can't stand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment