Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Slimy people Part Two: England

RIP Norway.

Hello chat. I have been vegetarian for almost 2 months now, and still in the business of practicing what I preach.

These days I haven't been writing. Haven't been thinking a lot for myself. Haven't been drawing. Uhhhh, I forget where I am, what I want to do. I don't even cook most times, or eat with my family much anymore.

The past 2 months something evil wormed its way into my life and my friends' lives. She seemed innocuous at first but I felt an off-feeling of distrust, misalignment, negativity... bubbling inside me. The more I hung out around her, the more I felt anxious to adopt her way of life, and the more anxious I felt about my own judgements.

She is mean, but she says be kind. She is dishonest, but she says be sober. She has no life, but she slimes out everyone's choices under the sun (or, the fluorescents of the GS25). She says she loves animals (but enjoys tormenting boys without asking). And she plays Tetris compulsively.

She says her dad is "weird", but her entire family lives a whole city away from her, if they're not back in England. She has no stories from England, besides about her ex, who she tricked into buying her a TV (and yet "he still cheated, because that's what all men do, especially white men"). She has no wants and needs besides a nice submissive boy. She has money, but she likes making my friend pay her for sex and therapy. Meanwhile, she's eyeing the closest thing to her white twink in her vicinity. And only when that one got a girlfriend did she forget about it and settle for him.

She asked about our worst fears, nightmares, abuse, childhood injuries, and listened carefully. She doesn't believe a word we say about anything, unless or until they come from her own mouth. Seeing and hearing about people going through pain seems to be her only motive. Not a sadist, but genuinely sadistic. The only thought that comes to mind is IWTV S1E1.

Absolutely obsessed with having control. "The thrill in being the end of that life..." "Don't expect all the readers to swallow that one."

Speaking of white, she's not. But she larps it constantly. She limps and cowers before any white/wasian girl, and she claims hip hop is "problematic". 

In short: The bitch has major psychological issues and enjoys torturing vulnerable people. Every abusive tactic and behavior in the book.

It came as a shock, but looking back at it, the fragments all came together. Oh, orange juice, vegan cookies and banana bread. How I would have loved to share an evening with my friends if it weren't for her.

Take care everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog